*NEW* need ideas on what to do to my car

mdteggy777

Hello everyone, I'm Matt and i bought a 2000 Acura Integra LS about a year ago. The car was stock except for a new radio and an alarm system when I purchased it. Since then I have only put in tint and a K&N Air Filter contraption (cut the box for the filter to get more air flow). Anyone who has an opinion on what I should do to it, please help. Thank you very much :) Also I removed the antenna, pin stripe, and painted my wiper blades (with the help of my friends).

Last edited:

HooliganSKATE

well, what kind of things would you like to do? are you looking to go for more power now? or changing the appearance? give us a little info and we can give some ideas and thoughts :)

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
whats up bro, welcome to club integra!! any pics of your ride??

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
take a look through all the build threads for ideas. most people have a link in their signature.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
first thing you should do is post some pics haha, then we can get an idea for suggestions. But dont just rely on other people, it's YOUR car so do what YOU like.

Jabes

is it auto or 5 speed? and id say lower it a lil bit from the 4x4 stance lol and add a header and catback exhaust, if your lookin for somethin in the $250 price range they sell a yonaka catback on here and its good quality and sounds good

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Goddaming fuck, how many threads each day are we going to have asking on how to make a car faster? Do some searching, use some common sense, and you should be on track. Well, I say 'use common sense', but you proved to potentially have none already, so that may not work out as well for you as it may for others. Intake, header, exhaust, suspension; pretty fucking obvious if you would have thought about it for more than two seconds.
FYI: Put the fucking top of your airbox back on, buy a Short RAM intake, not that expensive; I have the K&N and I love it.

PS. I'm more of an asshole than normal, so don't take this too personal like we went to grade-school together - I'm just a bit rough around the edges today. Use the search tool and you would have me and thirty other users answering this questions a million times a day....

PSS. Statistics may be wildly inaccurate

ben h

Banned
Goddaming f***, how many threads each day are we going to have asking on how to make a car faster? Do some searching, use some common sense, and you should be on track. Well, I say 'use common sense', but you proved to potentially have none already, so that may not work out as well for you as it may for others. Intake, header, exhaust, suspension; pretty f***ing obvious if you would have thought about it for more than two seconds.
FYI: Put the f***ing top of your airbox back on, buy a Short RAM intake, not that expensive; I have the K&N and I love it.

PS. I'm more of an asshole than normal, so don't take this too personal like we went to grade-school together - I'm just a bit rough around the edges today. Use the search tool and you would have me and thirty other users answering this questions a million times a day....

PSS. Statistics may be wildly inaccurate
umadbro?