*NEW* need ideas on what to do to my car

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ahh that's where I ordered my clear bumper lenses from, good sight and I love how you did what you want to your car and it looks good :)
Excellent! :thumbs up I may need to order another set of bumper lights because the gay lights wouldnt stay on during typical driving and I come home to find them scraping on the ground... This wasnt due to the lights, but due to where the mount was made. But they shipped 2 big boxes in 3 days..

And thanks for the compliment! Make your car how you like it, not how others like it. I'll tell you this now, I've only been here 2 months, and I can see there is some stupid "Clean Scene" trend going on, and its gay. More reasons for a thief to steal it.... So dont go too clean, get a little dirty with her, it wont kill ya ;)

Dont forget to rep people that help you :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
btw OP, whenever someone says drop ^ or slam it to the ground, it really means moderately lower it towards the ground, and not DRAG YOUR BALLS ACROSS THE GROUND. What if theres a nail on the road?! There goes your nuts

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ya thanks superhypered! my lenses are def fogged up, my low beams at night are just awful, I have been trying to restore them but that is not going to well so I am considering new lights...and ya I was a noobie, but I am understanding how the site works and understand why they flipped ha...I wanna do what looks good and not too ricey, at this point in my life I really cannot buy the top top of the line products...I just bought clear bumper lenses and waiting for those to come in, hopefully in the next day or two...and your lights look very clean and good btw!!! nice pictures

and OGstackadolla, I was looking through your build thread and was wondering what percent tint you had in the front? I have 15% all around and no tint on the front and was considering getting the front tinted, do you think it is worth it?
I got 20% in the front. It's better tint than I had, but it came out a bit more transparent than I was hoping for. I live in California and cops love to hate my car - small city - and it serves a decent medium.
I'm a tint whore :thumbs up

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I got 20% in the front. It's better tint than I had, but it came out a bit more transparent than I was hoping for. I live in California and cops love to hate my car - small city - and it serves a decent medium.
I'm a tint whore :thumbs up
:haha:

my front side windows have 50% tint, and the back sides and rear window is limo tint, which is like 6% I think.

I hate California. And I love it at the same time. I love this mellow weather

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
im from a small town 2 and cops have hated every vehicle ive driven they see rims and hear my exhaust and they always find something to check me for. but my advice is decide what direction u wanna go in first unless u have a big bank roll its either build your engine or customize your look ive had my teg about 2 months now and i can tell u im all looks so far only thing ive done under the hood is clean the engine bay and that's cause im ocd as hell o and tune up

mdteggy777

thanks for the help everyone!!

and ya I am definitely gonna order some coilovers soon and drop it low, but not slam it right now, probably gonna polish or powder coat my meshies, get some new tires, try to get some piping for the intake, make the tint place redo it again (lifetime warranty) and get the front tinted somewhat, and also get a cat-back exhaust and hopefully my friends welder works again so he can weld me some delete cats, possibly get a lip, and maybe a type r wing

will update with pics and s*** , guess this can be my nooby somewhat build thread, have a job for some extra teg money now, my girlfriend can suck it up haha

mdteggy777

stock engine except for K&N Air Filter (not the clearest pic sorry, all of these have been Droid 2 Pics)

new clear lenses

need some coilovers pronto, 2 1/4 drop in the front probably and 2 1/2 or 3/4

Last edited: