DB Squad, official pic Thread (4dr)

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
my question is once you put z3 fenders on you are labeled RICER??? i thought it was the body kits and wing that makes you think you can fly like a f-16 would be RICE?

i recently had put z3 fenders on cause i am in the same boat i dont want to buy a new fender (rust free) for full price while i had these fenders sitting in the shop.

joeshmoe

Here's my whip with a fresh coat of clear on my cf hood.

nicoalex2

my question is once you put z3 fenders on you are labeled RICER??? i thought it was the body kits and wing that makes you think you can fly like a f-16 would be RICE?

i recently had put z3 fenders on cause i am in the same boat i dont want to buy a new fender (rust free) for full price while i had these fenders sitting in the shop.

Don't be silly, of course that makes you a "ricer." Plus they look stupid. Sell or trade them to someone else.

built_ls

The Latest Pictures Of My Car

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Only thing I dislike is the fact that the tires are too big for my taste and the actually raise the car up some. The car was lower when I had lower profile tires on.

db8gsr96

Super clean car, db8gsr96! And welcome to CI!:welcome:
Thanks!

I think imma need some more info on this car :yummy:

I like your style :thumbs up
Well...96 GSR, B16 trans, Lowered on Ksports, Omni Power Rear LCAs, Sway Bar, and Subframe Brace, DNX Header, Vibrant Cat, Apexi WS Exhaust.... and more!

trade me rear bumpers :D
Haha no thanks, i have an extra 94-97 rear if you want lol

This db looks almost exactly like one for sale on craigslist here in indy. Post some engine bay shots!
Oooooh good eyes! Thats the one!! Though its no longer for sale, I bought it! The last three owners were friends of mine, so even though I just now own it, ive wrenched on it plenty of times :D