DB Squad, official pic Thread (4dr)

Ninja Fart

Ninja Fart
Hey guys, i just joined the group, i posted some pics of my car on the other db squad thread, i been working on my Db7 i have a bunch of parts coming in the mail ill post pictures as i put stuff on my car

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
still havnt installed vc yet kemp?

damn
man i would have had it on already but this is what im worried about, theirs like chunky oil in this hole in the valve cover and im not sure if i should put it on.. is it safe?

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
i will as soon as i get it back in shape they resently stoled my itr lip and side skirts. i also had to go back to the stupid z3 fenders cuz some idiot hit my oem one when i was parked at work. hate to say it but im lookin like a total ricer :oops:

prophetDB7

why sooo high?
spun out last year in my lowered civic during a snow storm. So I take off my coilovers for winter now. A little safer since I drive like an idiot sometimes. lol. Going to lower it soon, waiting for some parts.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
spun out last year in my lowered civic during a snow storm. So I take off my coilovers for winter now. A little safer since I drive like an idiot sometimes. lol. Going to lower it soon, waiting for some parts.
why not just adjust em up?

prophetDB7

Highest the coilovers went in the rear still rubbed my fenders whenever I had passengers. (sub and box weigh the car down a lot). It's a pain to swap out, but all good. ;p

King Creole

FOE-DOUGH REPRESENTER
What up fellow DB fanatics. I would like to join your exclusive group. I have a '94 DB7 5 speed, that I just picked up a couple months ago. It needs some cosmetic and interior work but it runs strong. This is my second DB7. My first one was a Maroon color and was an automatic in immaculate condition inside and out . I left it stock, threw on some coilovers, and GSR blades and sold it. I have a BMW E39 that is custom, a '94 civic sedan, and a '06 Suzuki GSXR 1000....BUT I've been searching for a DB7 5 speed and finally found a fixxer upper with a good foundation that needed love. So now I will slowly be building my project DB and I know you guys have some great input!