anybody from the Inland Empire on here??

tim_dc4

Yea u can't even chill for like 5 seconds without someone asking hey u want to run it
yea it can be pretty bad around here we should meet up sometime bro my tegs not as clean as urs though
did you do the sidemarkers and rear fog ur self?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
woooohooooooo.

i live in Pomona/909/P-Town/Poormona. Near Chino and Chino Hills. Graduated from Diamond Ranch High School. The home of retards, sellouts, drug addicts, trust fund kids, and fake ass people. :thumbs up

Last edited:

tim_dc4

woooohooooooo.

i live in Pomona/909/P-Town/Poormona. Near Chino and Chino Hills. Graduated from Diamond Ranch High School. The home of retards, sellouts, drug addicts, trust fund kids, and fake ass people. :thumbs up
sounds alot like Colton High :lol:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
haha yeah bro. it's ridiculous but i didn't care. i was surprised my integra got as much attention as it got considering i was always parked to either a Camaro SS or a BMW 7 series. every knew me as the JDM guy because of my integra and the I <3 JDM shirt i wore once in awhile. haha.

glad i got out of there though. and when you think about it, nearly all SoCal High Schools are the same. just trends upon trends upon fads.

STARSCREAM

woooohooooooo.

Haha shit sounds like Rialto high too..everyone around rialto are all hatchy heads too hah

Bozo88

ha guess it can be bro alot of funny people around here lol

true man and colton high just happens to be one of those ghetto schools lol
Rialto high was cool but you had so many party krews that banged but other than that it was okay

Last edited: