anybody from the Inland Empire on here??

tim_dc4

hey is he IE a cool place to live? i wouldn't mind checking it out since i plan to move in the near future
its ok bro u got ur good neighborhoods and than you got some ghetto neighborhoods overall I like it
pretty much what he said bro ive been living here for a while havent really had problems
its ok an place to live

Bozo88

alright sounds good man im pretty sure im going to go
and yea thats why i dont like going to most of the meets around here anymore
Yea u can't even chill for like 5 seconds without someone asking hey u want to run it

j13

Keep It Clean
its ok bro u got ur good neighborhoods and than you got some ghetto neighborhoods overall I like it
thats tight, yeah I've noticed every city had its bad neighborhood and good hoods!

pretty much what he said bro ive been living here for a while havent really had problems
its ok an place to live
ill check it out for sure, me and my girl are planning on bouncing from this place and look for new jobs and a better apartment or something.

Bozo88

thats tight, yeah I've noticed every city had its bad neighborhood and good hoods!

ill check it out for sure, me and my girl are planning on bouncing from this place and look for new jobs and a better apartment or something.
Yea chino, rancho, upland, redlands are good areas a bit pricey but anything by the 210 freeway are places..my area is koo