95 Integra LS Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
People tend to like it whn I'm hanging with friends and stuff, someone always says something about it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
well underglow is a lot better than autozone stick on badges and hood scoops lolol. It'd also give me some cool pics to take for my own amusement

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Why are your halos so bright?... Mine arent :( Guess I need to fix :) I saw a bmw the other day with blue bulbs in their halos... looked freaking dope. Gonna have to do that i think... lol

TheMechanic

Mechanic In Training
oh yeah definitely. I think its cool to be different. It just looks really cool anyway though. Your car looks sick BTW

Cripton805

You have a 5lug conversion?
The new wheels look good. The wheel lip helps the wheels look a little smaller which is good. Lmao

An OEM ITR spoiler wouldnt look bad on your car. I think it will offset the size of your wheels.
Fix the body and repaint, and it will look cherry.

I think a Mugen front lip would look good on this one too. Those parts will make a huuuuge difference.
I hope you have swapped your intake filter too. It looked real dirty.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
hahaha omg this has me lollin lolollol.. ahhhh llololoool. But no, I cleaned my intake filter with proper supplies and got all the crap out of the creases :p

lol 5 lug swap with work rims & endless big brake kit lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'd feel so bad for the current rims though :( absolutely no curb rash, perfect condition, just water stained.. And they've been on the car since my sister had it years ago, so to part with them... idk, they have sentimental value, thats the problem :(

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
lol. I'm going to set aside $10-$20 every week in a shoebox, along with the extra change I'm too lazy to use, and then when I move out next summer, I'll have enough spare change to do a 5 lug swap with a big brake system with real rims ;)

wait a minute my car isnt that incredibly fast. Back to square one... underglow ;)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
and expensive too :( so I'm having a feeling that real wheels are 5 lugs, and drags and rotas are the 4 lug counter parts, eh? haha ah..