95 Integra LS Build Thread

ModemDron

DA_Dron
Really altezza lights ...... there goes another one. dont rice the teggy
get some 98 01 tails
Haha i totally agree with your comment about the altezza lights:) So what kind of headlights do you recommend on a DA? honestly i'd go with some 15" rims... the progress on the car is going great though! How much was yoru tint man?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
lets see, tint, tint... Well, for them to pull the tint off of all 4 windows and my hatch, retint all 5 windows, and redo that black strip on the hatch, I believe $350 8) They did an excellent job too

ModemDron

DA_Dron
superhypered stop riding SO HARD lol what were you thinking shifting @ such high revs? :D I hope my tint doesn't run me that much money though. Definitely digging the rims though! Are they 15s? 16s?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
lol? well just look on yelp and search "tint" and go to the one with the best reviews. Trust me, its well worth your money.. And, no and no, 17s :D some would say they look too big, but with the right drop, it sits nice and flush, imo, I'll never go lower than 17 now

DarkDB1

Darkdb1s pic of ur car looks good.
:D

So let me get this straight, ya'll had a meet and didn't invite me?! Wtf s*** is this?! I may be a dick, but I'm still a f***ing member, you c***s :cry:
As previously said it's a "crew" on facebook that sets it up... They had a GTR there that night so not everyone is too slow.

In the 1st picture, you can see my "ex-friends" Tacoma X-Runner then in the distance that grey Impala is what i'm rocking until I sell my BMW. :cry: so i'm a bit slow...

I probably won't be going to many of those too slow events anymore... Don't wanna see that faggot around anymore. But there is a meet thing on I think august 2nd at the stoneridge mall that will supposedly have over 400 cars.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm not going to any meets anymore really, too much pressure on my part. Though, I will go to an RX8club meet tomorrow... The doucher in charge who was M.I.A. for months just came back and changed it from Thursday night to Friday night now and had a huge turnout, 1-hit knockout. But since my boss called me today to tell me to work the day shift tomorrow till 3:30... why not

TheMechanic

Mechanic In Training
Hey whats up? i really like the car and the way its coming along. Its good to have a plan for what to do next and goals to aim for. Keep up the good work.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Not much man, just an early morning at work, yourself? Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I'm sort of stuck on what to do next, theres some things I'd like to get, but.. Idk, questionable for my car

TheMechanic

Mechanic In Training
well what if you put the same lights from the inside underneath your car. You could have them flashing and stuff and have your own laser light show in the parking lot.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
What want to do you're not sure about?

I actually like noens, pretty much any way they come :p Call me a ricer, but I lyk blue lights :yummy:

TheMechanic

Mechanic In Training
yea i dont normally like ricer stuff but i think underglow is pretty cool( if u consider underglow ricer). It is probably a cool thing to have for meets and car shows.