Need input

91tegwitgsr

Alright guys I'm redoing my military contract for another 6 yrs so here in a couple weeks I'm gonna get close to $8,000 so I'm gonna turbo my acura just need ideas on what turbo setup to go with. Plus I'm do new rims and tires plus supsension setup. Any and all ideas are welcome

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Whatever you decide, my advice would be to only put a portion of that toward your car if that's what you're set on. I'd save the rest for a rainy day.

92gsrboy

i agree with saving most of the money...just spend a small portion of it

91tegwitgsr

I'm actually army guard so just a weekend warrior and yeah not all of it will go into the car I've got bills to pay plus a family to take care of.......I've actually decided against doing a turbo setup and just gonna drop in a Type-R into the DA......also it's a 10 grand re-up but figure after taxes close to 8 grand in the bank

Cripton805

I'm actually army guard so just a weekend warrior and yeah not all of it will go into the car I've got bills to pay plus a family to take care of.......I've actually decided against doing a turbo setup and just gonna drop in a Type-R into the DA......also it's a 10 grand re-up but figure after taxes close to 8 grand in the bank
Don't drop in an ITR. Drop in a GSR and call it a day... Way more fun to drive DD.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

91tegwitgsr

I disagree with that "Way more fun" driving a type R is fun.

anyway what was the point of the graph????
I think I'd have to agree.....I would love to have a TypeR and I think I'd be the only person in my town with a DA with a TypeR in it

91tegwitgsr

Ok guys well I got a price quote from a shop to do a turbo on my GSR motor and it would run me around $3,000 for everything and they could get me up to 300hp tuned on hondata I think I'm just go with that and still have money left over for rims and tires for the car along with a true supsension kit...........So here in a few weeks hopefully the car will be in a shop getting boosted

91tegwitgsr

How healthy is the motor??
It was swapped last year with around 40,000 miles on it and by now it's probably sitting around 60,000 and I've kept up on all the up keep changed the oil every 2,500 to 3,000 miles and had the timing belt changed out like 6 months ago and also the alternator....not like the alternator means alot......never had a issue with the car so I'd say pretty healthy

Alvi84

Keep us updated. I have similar goals and have a JDM B18c that arrived with 47k from hmotorsonline and i have put 13k on it putting it around 60k miles...