Need input

91tegwitgsr

Keep us updated. I have similar goals and have a JDM B18c that arrived with 47k from hmotorsonline and i have put 13k on it putting it around 60k miles...
I'll keep you guys posted and what kinda of power goals you looking at....the guy I spoke with said he could get my car up to 300hp no issues after that we'd be looking at building the motor up....I'm more or less goin between 260-280hp for my dd!

91tegwitgsr

Well my plans for a turbo soon went out the window today when I found got some shit news.......hopefully get deployed soon and the car will be done right

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Sorry about the bad news, still sounds like a sick car! I am jealous of everyone on here who can afford to do sweet stuff with their cars, all I can afford is basic upkeep and super small upgrades :p

91tegwitgsr

Charly[horse];921435 said:
Sorry about the bad news, still sounds like a sick car! I am jealous of everyone on here who can afford to do sweet stuff with their cars, all I can afford is basic upkeep and super small upgrades :p
It's a nice car I've done a few things to it since I got it like put all the rear interior back in plus my system which I need to do a new video so everybody can see the new system from my old JBL setup.....also I fixed the racing seats since they weren't properly bolted down. I pust new taillights on and spray tinted them....actually looks good and I'm sure I'll get flamed for em. Plus I did 10k hids for my headlights and bondo'd my hatch where the spoiler holes were and painted it black so there was no metal showing....Now I'm just gonna sit here and wait for the flame for the taillights and the hatch ordeal lol