San Diego canyon runs, anyone?

eamc420

So for those interested in doing this lets try and get a head count and once we get a confirmed head count then we can set a date? sound like a good idea? i'll start and you guys fill in the rest

1- eamc420
2-
3-

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I'm down... I probably need better brake pads tho lol

I'm also from SD

eamc420

if you guys want non integras are also invited so if you guys have friends that want to chill nad hang out on this canyon run there more then welcome to just make sure they dont cause any BS

s2kvsdb7

off topic but anyone here recommend a good alignment place in SD? I just got some F&F type 1 and planning to lower it but would prefer to keep some meat on my new tires.
Its not going to be slam as its a DD. Once i get her up and running I'll roll on thru :)

eamc420

off topic but anyone here recommend a good alignment place in SD? I just got some F&F type 1 and planning to lower it but would prefer to keep some meat on my new tires.
Its not going to be slam as its a DD. Once i get her up and running I'll roll on thru :)
best place that i know is take it to the Firestone shop of the 125 freeway. They have a built in ground lift for lowered cars. So for people that are pretty slammed to the ground dont have to worry about going up on a ramp to get an alingment done. The people that work there are pretty chill and they know what there doing. :beer:

pirate.deathbat

i'd be down to go but like I've never been to these things.. do you guys recommend having like a strut bar for better handling,, i wanna know how its gonna be.. sorry for the noob questions..

That1GuyMe

best place that i know is take it to the Firestone shop of the 125 freeway. They have a built in ground lift for lowered cars. So for people that are pretty slammed to the ground dont have to worry about going up on a ramp to get an alingment done. The people that work there are pretty chill and they know what there doing. :beer:
HA! Reminde me of the days when I had to drive onto a section of 2x4 to still have to have someone pull up on my fender enough to jam my low-pro jack under my old EF.

gobes730

i'd be down to go but like I've never been to these things.. do you guys recommend having like a strut bar for better handling,, i wanna know how its gonna be.. sorry for the noob questions..
You drive at your own pace, depending on your skill and the conditons of the road. Strut bars can help you, also a larger diameter sway bar can help...

lokibear

Evans tires in poway has a set up for low profile cars. That's where I went.

)-Honey Badger Status-(