San Diego canyon runs, anyone?

eamc420

just busy working hah so everyone still down to do this right seems like everyone lost interest

gobes730

yeah man we all are still down, the date for this is still a ways off though, no worries though once it gets closer it will pick up!!

s2kvsdb7

anyone in SD knows how to install alarm? wana make extra $ hit me up :) needa get alarm installed.

lokibear

Did anyone meet up on the 8th? If so how was it?

gobes730

ok i think we need to schedule another date for this because it didn't happen!! Lets throw some possible day you guys can do this!!

lokibear

Well I know this is short notice but I'm working on car club. Our first meet is gonna be Tuesday the 18th at roundtable in encenitas at 6pm. Just gonna chill eat pizza check out everyone's rides and talk about how we plan on running this club. Anyone is welcome to join us. Just be respectful to to everyone and don't come flying in the parking lot burning or reving. We would like to be able to go back there again lol.

INTEGPNOY04

Im down to go. but i have to get my exhaust fixed first. its to damn loud just with a straight pipe. im trying to get it fixed by next weekend. if you guys are going in two weeks i think i can make it their.