Things that annoy you thread.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
People who wait until the last second to merge on the highway. even when they are given enough room, also all of the highways in dallas. FUCK the traffic and the construction.

Ryan659

People who wait until the last second to merge on the highway. even when they are given enough room
Or when people don't speed up to highway speeds by the time they are on the freeway.

MrGurley

************5-0
when my roomates gf uses metal cooking utensils on my nonstick pots and pans....

DONT FUCKING DO THAT IT FUCKS THEM UP!!!!!

dlo253

When people who should not be allowed near a car, works on one.....Ugh. Hate previous owners! lol.

Prozon

Kris
My car has had 9 owners including me, lmao. I guess the original owner kept records of maintenance until 65,000 miles. I don't know what happened after that, but it must have gone downhill lol.

You know what annoys me?
This f***ing dragonfly.

Yes, I said it. A DRAGONFLY.

The other day I noticed a weird buzzing sound, and what was it? This retarded dragonfly was in the skylight area bumping into the glass. I just left it alone assuming it would fly out the door that it came through to get in. I heard nothing from it and assumed it was gone.

Flash forward two days later, and what is it? The goddamn dragonfly. Is it the same one? I don't know but I assume it is. Either that or my skylight is an effin bug trap.
I would do something about this, but i'm afraid it would pick me up and fly me away to it's hidden lair in the mountains.

dlo253

Dude Wtf I had a big dumbass dragonfly in my shop the other day. Kept bouncing of the flourescent lights. Bastard sounded like a helicopter!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Even tho I'm still a newbie, I'm annoyed by other newbies coming on here thinking they know everything already, they've done this, they've done that, but still ask the stupidest fucking questions.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
"wheres mine" when i bring in my lunch, or the "must be nice" when im eating. wtf you dont eat?