Things that annoy you thread.

natron84

People that are so insecure about their ethnicity that they try and find words that might insult them in everything other people say. Even when no insult was intended.
Example: the classic "you people" scenario. Etc...

festetech

Once a while i hear an car toys commercial, "Come into your local car toys and we'll show you all the new toys for your car."
I work at an auto warehouse with brand new cars, so i see all the new stuff day by day... I walked in a car toys and the dude looked so confused when i asked what he could do to my car to make it new. The only thing he offered me was an HD radio hook up... I was hoping for steering wheels, seats, flooring, or new vents or something. Be sweet if i was living under a ROCK... maybe it's just me. anyone else?

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
People who rant about BS that they seen on TV annoy me. Change the channel if ya dont like what you see.

BTW ^ this ia all in good fun. dont get butt hurt over what i said.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
People who get butt hurt in general annoy me. Can't take a little criticism or differing view? Don't frikin socialize with anyone, then we don't have to hear you moan and groan all the time.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Once a while i hear an car toys commercial, "Come into your local car toys and we'll show you all the new toys for your car."
I work at an auto warehouse with brand new cars, so i see all the new stuff day by day... I walked in a car toys and the dude looked so confused when i asked what he could do to my car to make it new. The only thing he offered me was an HD radio hook up... I was hoping for steering wheels, seats, flooring, or new vents or something. Be sweet if i was living under a ROCK... maybe it's just me. anyone else?
Well, considering all that car toys does, and has ever done is automotive/aquatic audio/video, it really shouldn't surprise you... Maybe you do live under a rock :lol:

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
hey i am one.....when my allergies rape me
I read that yesterday and didn't know what you were referring to. I just got it haha.

Well, considering all that car toys does, and has ever done is automotive/aquatic audio/video, it really shouldn't surprise you... Maybe you do live under a rock :lol:
That's what I was thinking haha. Besides "toy" implies entertainment. Steering wheels aren't entertaining. :roll:

Ryan659

Forgetting to not go shopping in the beginnig of the month at Winco when the ghetto trash of America get their welfare checks and food stamps.

Ryan659

kill yourself
Seeing someone too lazy to hold their arms up at the waist to read a magazine almost made me want to.

dude walmart is the same way here. thats why i wait until mid month
I stopped shopping at walmart once people started to post pics of other walmart shoppers. It just pisses me off more when people are even too lazy to bathe and look decent in public.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
GUY said:
DailyDB8 said:
hi, interested in the fog switch. is it still for sale? shipped to 92105. thanks in advance.

Hey man, sorry I didnt realize it was the JDM fog switch so the price for it now is 45$ plus shipping and paypal fee's.

I can do 50$ shipped and covers fee's

what was $5 suddenly changed to $45... oh yea... J-D-M, "its gonna cost you"