My slammed car and speed bump HELP PIX INSIDE

mdan9193

Mdan
Ok guys I have full coilovers with 450 rate front and 300 rate rear put in. The ride is 100x smoother than the springs I had before. Since my ride is much smoother I decided to go a little lower where I'm tucking tire. Rides exactly how I wanted it. I have 195/50/15 tires. My question is today was the first day I experienced speed bumps with my new setup/height. Now when I go over speedbumps I hear a metal to metal contact, like almost as if my oil pan or something else hits the top of the speed bump.

WHATS EVERYONES SOLUTION TO THIS? I tried to drive sideways but I still hear it..HELP lol

I'm riding on 195/50/15 15 inch rims

DONT MIND THE OILY OIL PAN LOL...MY AXLE BOOTS RIPPED A WHILE AGO AND OIL SPLATTERED EVERYWHERE..

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
If you like the look, like the feel, then go around them, lol. No sneaky tricks to it. Go at an angle, go slow as possible, that's about it. The biggest trick is planning your route.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Go sideways. It's not like you have you to go over speedbumps.

louie/gsr

you need to go up for your own good dude! at least a finger or finger and a half of clearance will be big help may not b as low as u want it but it is wat it is!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Thats too low if there isn't even an inch worth of clearance, assuming this is your daily driver and not a show car.

ryanDC

learn to drive slammed

1. learn your roads and routes to your house, school, and regular places you go to

2. going into a shopping plaza or anywhere with speedbumps. get some exercise....park outside

3. carry wood blocks with you as ramps incase its unavoidable

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
learn to drive slammed

1. learn your roads and routes to your house, school, and regular places you go to

2. going into a shopping plaza or anywhere with speedbumps. get some exercise....park outside

3. carry wood blocks with you as ramps incase its unavoidable
^this!