Official East Coast Honda Meet 2012

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wish I could make it.... Already planning on hitting up Eibach this year... Maybe I can convince my dad to make it a coast to coast trip :lol: (depending on when Eibach is anyway :p Heard it's usually in May...)

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
What are the drag racing classes? Is it like Honda Day at Englishtown or is it like IFO and just kinda thrown together? Not being a dick, seriously curious as I am wanting to drag race out of state a couple times this year.

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
THIS IS A MEET....not an event. Not at a track.

8urcivic

ITS OK GUYS. I would love to meet some people from far away. I know matt and dylan are talking about coming. ca-va!! 3000 miles! thats passion.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I am about 75% sure I will be at this, I wanna go to a bigger event this year such as Import Alliance, EastCoast Honda Meet, Honda Day in Jersey, ect...

8urcivic

or bromosexual love for you lol jk I'm comin tho
I am about 75% sure I will be at this, I wanna go to a bigger event this year such as Import Alliance, EastCoast Honda Meet, Honda Day in Jersey, ect...
yea yea....come find me at the meet and tell me who you are. Ill be giving out some ECHM swag. Shirts, stickers, lanyards...etc

i will be posting some actual pics of the venue to show how nice it is.

Btw the vip section will be all hand picked cars picked by the ECHM staff. Im not looking for only hard parkers. so all you real track guys, keep up on our fan pages to see when we are accepting applications. Looking at multiple mags to be shooting in this 200 spot lot.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
yea yea....come find me at the meet and tell me who you are. Ill be giving out some ECHM swag. Shirts, stickers, lanyards...etc

i will be posting some actual pics of the venue to show how nice it is.

Btw the vip section will be all hand picked cars picked by the ECHM staff. Im not looking for only hard parkers. so all you real track guys, keep up on our fan pages to see when we are accepting applications. Looking at multiple mags to be shooting in this 200 spot lot.
My car probably isn't deserving of a spot in there :( imma find you for swag tho

Kyle

I like free swag. My car ain't worth sh!t. Just a simple LS. But I want to meet up with people, put a face to the name.

CheddaC

if it wasnt 471 miles away i would def go...8 hrs doesnt seem worth it nor the miles on my teg

8urcivic

My car probably isn't deserving of a spot in there :( imma find you for swag tho
DDDOOOOO EEEETTTT

I like free swag. My car ain't worth sh!t. Just a simple LS. But I want to meet up with people, put a face to the name.
sounds like a plan.

if it wasnt 471 miles away i would def go...8 hrs doesnt seem worth it nor the miles on my teg
Its definitely worth it. We estimated about 2700 cars at our last years venue. We want more this year!

Marked on my calender makin the trip with my group prob 10+ cars!
yes man! Definitely try to set up a large caravan.