'00 Civic Coupe

McMahon

JackTuned
New jumper harness came in today along with some 6000K HID's.

Didnt put the HID kit in yet since the rain was pissing me off.

McMahon

JackTuned
Went to VIP today to get an alignment. Mentioned that my car was lowered.

I leave and get a call 10 minutes later saying they wont do it. They said my struts were blown and thats why it was so low. When I told them that they were 1 week old adjustable coilovers, they told my my tie rods were then bad.

I got to the shop, made them lift in front of me, and I wiggled the wheels, no play at all.

What a shame...at least a left without having to pay anything for nothing.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician

I leave and get a call 10 minutes later saying they wont do it. They said my struts were blown and thats why it was so low. When I told them that they were 1 week old adjustable coilovers, they told my my tie rods were then bad.

I got to the shop, made them lift in front of me, and I wiggled the wheels, no play at all.

Town Fair on Rt.1 in Peabody/Saugus, MA, has ramps built for lowered cars

McMahon

JackTuned
Town Fair on Rt.1 in Peabody/Saugus, MA, has ramps built for lowered cars
I'll have to check that out. Buddy of mine down in boston is chipping a few ecu's for me and in return I'm painting his h22 vc. When I go down there I should stop by.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

What a bunch of fricken artards

McMahon

JackTuned
Summit Racing Muffler 2.5 in/out. Finally can toss out my GReddy 4" can.

Universal 10" fan next to my sr20 injectors lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I'll have to check that out. Buddy of mine down in boston is chipping a few ecu's for me and in return I'm painting his h22 vc. When I go down there I should stop by.
$69, 3 month to go back if anything needs to be replaced, 4 wheel alignment.

McMahon

JackTuned
Not much going on.

The guy that did my whole exhaust fucked it up AND didnt put a cat when I specifically asked for one. Now he wont redo the work he did. So I'n driving around sounding like a mix between a tin can and a bumblebee.

Did inner/out tie rods + front wheel bearings.

Installed extended wheel studs + extended lugs

And the HIDs

Probably going to be slow next few weeks. Gotta catch up on bills since I suck at budgeting.

McMahon

JackTuned
A couple recent shots from shows.

Hood Risers

Also got a silver rear bumper but havent put it on. Busy work weeks.

McMahon

JackTuned
To make it easier on my tuner and due to the fact that next year I'll be tracking it a bit more, I installed a wideband that I had sitting around.

Got a Seibon CF hood for mad cheap, resanding it and clear coating it

Finally got OEM headlights, needed them for awhile now but was too lazy.

Got a legit HKS filter right from HKS, also resanded the HONDA MOTOR CO on my vc.

Rear Disc Conversion (in progress)

Right side filler panel

Fixed my ECT/VSS issue.

I recently got a house, so finances have been set back a bit, but my plans are:
New Driver side shaft (boot is ripping)
Recenter Steering Rack
Lower the rear another inch
Install rear discs w/ new calipers, pads, rotors, extended studs, and new bushings (This and the last 2 on the same day so I can get 1 alignment)

Then out come the winter tires :(