00 Teg LS/ want ITR wing

WickedClownz

I have a 2000 Integra LS and was looking around for ITR wings.

Was wondering if anyone has tried the ones on ebay. I was looking at this one because it comes painted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300419589246&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Or point me in a direction I should be in. This is my first teg and have had it for 2 weeks, just want to get the parts I need before I paint the whole car in a couple months.

Also the white teg on the top of the forum, how do I get those foglights/how do they mount?

sumfilipinodude

Those fogs only fit the 98 - 01 bumpers, so if you have a teg from that year, you could get them. I believe they are OEM fogs too, not quite sure on that though.

WickedClownz

How do I tell the difference between the 94-97 and 98-01 bumpers? All I know is the car is a 2000 and the bumper is primered.

WickedClownz

Ok then. From the headlights I can tell I have the 98-01 style. So how does it mount up?

Also anyone on the ITR wing?

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Not bad, its made from fiberglass and it doesn't have a brake like.

But $50 UPS Shipping? That has to be a joke..

Look for another one.

MattLaBonte

The reason the shipping is $50 is to make a 60 dollar spoiler look like a deal when in actuality the price is like 100 and the shipping is 10. The companys keep most of the shipping money,

And the fogs you are looking for are Raybrig fogs.

WickedClownz

Where is a good place to buy the fogs I am looking for? I am looking for yellow. So if anyone could post a direct link that would be awesome. And my main concern with the ebay wing was fitment and quality, so was wondering if anyone has tried one before.

Also thats how half of ebay sales work is they will have a low sale price and super high shipping to equal the amount they want to make. So I figure 115 for a painted ITR wing not bad at all if it fits good.

Last edited: