01 integra OEM keyless entry??

cvc7chris

Hustler
i know i can get the FOB on ebay, but i'm wondering if the 01's came with OEM keyless already installed? the last owner didn't mention, nor give me a FOB so yeah =[[ so how do i program an "acura" FOB to work with the keyless? and how do i make sure my integra has keyless entry? thanks..

it's an 01 gsr..

phatpat4door

i know i can get the FOB on ebay, but i'm wondering if the 01's came with OEM keyless already installed? the last owner didn't mention, nor give me a FOB so yeah =[[ so how do i program an "acura" FOB to work with the keyless? and how do i make sure my integra has keyless entry? thanks..

it's an 01 gsr..
i have a 96 LS and it has OEM keyless and i cant start my car unless i press the unlock button. its some kind of security thing. im kinda scared to install a aftermarket one because i wont kno if ill be able to start my car or not. lol i gotta do some research on that.
but back to your question. i have one. but then again mine is a 96 LS

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah mine being a 01 gsr should have it i'm guessing.

i heard something the OEM keyless not working after you remove your OEM deck and mines longgg gone..so ehh..hopefully someone can help me out

phatpat4door

yeah mine being a 01 gsr should have it i'm guessing.

i heard something the OEM keyless not working after you remove your OEM deck and mines longgg gone..so ehh..hopefully someone can help me out

that shouldnt be true because i just rmoved my OEM deck a couple weeks ago and my keyless still works fine

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah probably someone talking bs on google..

but yeah man i need to figure this out asap! i'm going crazy! lol

ssbpdc2R

same thing here imy car came w/o a radio and keyless still worked, check ur fuses under ur hood and below dash though

ssbp dc2

I never got keyless with mine...is it supposed to come with a little remote?

cvc7chris

Hustler
will check the fuses in the am..

and i belive most of the 97 and up? or something came with they but i'm not 100% i keep reading different things when i do google searches

cvc7chris

Hustler
[/IMG]

idk if this helps but this is what mine came with.
well the oem acura ones are rounded ones..i belive..but that one looks oem too

my 01 GSR didnt come with keyless entry, i think it was optional
i want keyless:cry:...oh well i guess ill live without it
and yeah even if i don't have it imma get an aftermarket viper alarm =] and it may be optional

and l found this fuse under the dash

cvc7chris

Hustler
bump! can anyone with keyless working and with fog check under their dash to see if they have this same fuse above ^^^^ and someone without keyless too please! i would apreciate it