01teggy's build thread!!!

01teggy

Hey guys, as some of you know my motor seized and I decided that I am going to rebuild the whole car! I am going to tear the whole thing down to the shell with the dash in it and everything is getting redone to daily driven show car quality. I used to own a 2003 mach 1 mustang and I miss all the looks and beating all the people around hahaha. So, I am making this the car of my dreams. So Far I have it down to basically the shell and a dash which is right where i want it! Here are a few pictures of what it looks like now. A LOT MORE TO COME!!!

Here is the car before the tear down

Front shot after motor taken out

engine bay

More pictures to come!!!

Build list:
JDM front end conversion
B18c1 GSR motor, transmission, ecu (the works)
Password JDM "whale penis" intake
SKunk2 intake manifold
Skunk2 Stage 1 tuner cams
Skunk2 pro series cam gears
Skunk2 pro series valves
Skunk2 titanium retainers
Skunk2 valve springs
JDM type r valve cover
A/c Firewall plug
Skunk2 Megapower Catback
Magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter
Greaddy 4-2-1 header
Competition Stage 2 Clutch and lightweight flywheel
Sammco Radiator hoses
Fluidyne Radiator
Spoon Thermostat
Yonaka Intermediate Shaft
Hondata S300 ECU with tune (Evan's Tuning)
RC engineering injectors
AEM fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 190 lph fuel pump
AEM fuel rails
NGK plug wires
Energy suspension master bushing kit
Skunk2 front/rear camber kit
Tien Flex coilovers
Blox end links
Megan Racing fender braces (just for the hell of it ha)
Skunk2 lower control arms
Custom Roll cage
Corbeau A4 black microsuede Seats
Type-r armrest eliminator
Personal Grinta leather steering wheel (350mm)
New carpet/ floormats
OZ Crono HT wheels 16x7 (powder coat white)
Bridgestone Potenza Re-11 205/45r16
Wilwood Big Brake kit
Goodridge brake lines

I also want to respray the whole car jade green which is the reasoning for powdercoating the rims white because jade green and white is soooo nice. I have a paint booth, and a whole garage to work with so I am doing all the work myself! Thank god for not paying labor cost!

Enjoy updates to come!!!!! Input is welcome!

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Sounds fun, I might need some silver parts from ur front end when you decide to part it out after you get ur jdm front

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like everything but the JDM front, nice color choice.

rngo219

you forgot full wire tuck, ITR front and rear sway bar, ASR subframe, Beaks lower tie bar, front tracktion bar, optional sideskirts, optional rear valences, and a lot more interior stuff LOl jk

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Good luck on the build. But i also agree with Ominous, not a fan of the jdm front. But good luck with it :thumbs up

01teggy

Sounds fun, I might need some silver parts from ur front end when you decide to part it out after you get ur jdm front
you can get silver parts whenever you need them everything is up for grabs.

you forgot full wire tuck, ITR front and rear sway bar, ASR subframe, Beaks lower tie bar, front tracktion bar, optional sideskirts, optional rear valences, and a lot more interior stuff LOl jk
wow you pretty much just said everything i did forget to put on the list hahahaha thanks for completing it for me.