05-06 Type S wheels on a 3rd Gen

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dc5 is 5x100 youre right kosal

FAIL. The DC5 has the 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

I don't think the 05-06 DC5 Type S wheels would look good on Integras. Maybe if it had more than 5 spokes... But I wouldn't rock them. That's just me though...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

I don't think the 05-06 DC5 Type S wheels would look good on Integras. Maybe if it had more than 5 spokes... But I wouldn't rock them. That's just me though...
:smackself: my fault didnt double check

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
you guys are so gay with your exact numbers

anyways

i think it would look lame imo.

heykosal

Angkorian

Agreed on the fact that they wouldn't look good on a 'teg. I laugh at people who rock OEM wheels or paint their stock wheels and pretend like they like them..just because they can't afford a set of new wheels:lol:(forget the fact that I rocked Fit Sport wheels on the DC2:D)
I like 5-spoke wheels though.
you guys are so gay with your exact numbers

anyways

i think it would look lame imo.
I know right! MATT!! Always correcting people's spelling & grammar and shit:evil: Haha naw jk but something like this is good though, so people get their information straight. Everyone's here to help each other. 5x100 isn't really common though is it?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Agreed on the fact that they wouldn't look good on a 'teg. I laugh at people who rock OEM wheels or paint their stock wheels and pretend like they like them..just because they can't afford a set of new wheels:lol:(forget the fact that I rocked Fit Sport wheels on the DC2:D)
lol ill paint stock wheels for Daily i got real wheels when i want to rock them :thumbs up

i was close enough! just 14.3 off thats all

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

I know right! MATT!! Always correcting people's spelling & grammar and shit:evil: Haha naw jk but something like this is good though, so people get their information straight. Everyone's here to help each other. 5x100 isn't really common though is it?
I'm not a fan of painted OEM wheels either. And the GD3 Sport wheels looked good on your DC2.

Hey, people need to learn how to spell correctly. As far as the bolt patten thing goes, I was just trying to provide everyone with the correct information. :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'm not a fan of painted OEM wheels either. And the GD3 Sport wheels looked good on your DC2.

Hey, people need to learn how to spell correctly. As far as the bolt patten thing goes, I was just trying to provide everyone with the correct information. :thumbs up
sorry i fell asleep durring 6th grade spelling class

TaintedDC2

Tainted
yea i have 5 lug conversion on some rsx aspec wheels at the moment found a good deal on the rsx type s wheels but before i pick it up i wanna see what it looks like here are some pics of how the car sits on the wheels right now...

i found a teg rocking the older rsx wheels and it looks pretty good hes on team-integra

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yea i have 5 lug conversion on some rsx aspec wheels at the moment found a good deal on the rsx type s wheels but before i pick it up i wanna see what it looks like here are some pics of how the car sits on the wheels right now...

i found a teg rocking the older rsx wheels and it looks pretty good hes on team-integra

The DC5 Aspec wheels don't look too bad on a 3rd Gen. The 5-Spoke ones just don't do it for me.

TaintedDC2

Tainted
i think the older rsx wheels look pretty nice on the teg, but i really wanna see what the newer ones look like and so far i havent been able to find any pics what so ever...so seeing if all the members on c-i have came across it...