05 RSX Type-S, is it worth it??

pinkley

b@115D33p
So I've been looking for a RSX for the past few months and found one. Iffy on the price though. It's a One owner Type-S 143xxx miles. Owned by a 43 yr old woman who just traded it it for a new car. There asking $8700 for it. Is that a little much for the miles? The kbb is $9217 in excellent condition but I feel those quotes are usually a little overboard. I couldn't see myself paying over $7k. Any ideas??

Kyle

It does have high miles but
1. Its a newer generation compared to an Integra
2. It was the year before the body style was ended and they had a much shorter run compared to Integras
3. Its a Type S

I personally know a guy who bought a 06 Si 4dr for alittle over 10k with about the same miles. I'd offer them about $8,500. But check out the car and its records. If it's clean buy it. I love the 05-06 RSX front ends. What color? I see low mile Type S's go for 11-13k on eBay. Not to mention you get a newer car with better technology compared to an Integra. Are those highway miles?

pinkley

b@115D33p
It's red. Not sure if it's hw miles or city. I talked to the sales guy briefly on the phone to try and figure out if it was molested or not. It Has a clean carfax. I guess I'm just that big of a tight ass lol. I love the RSX's! But If I buy one it's going to be a type-s. go big or go home you know. I've seen them on Craigslist go for 15k with real low miles. I'm not in a hurry by no means. But the longer I wait the harder it will be to find one.