05 RSX Type-S vs. 95 Integra LS

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
ca86108 said:
i bet u ANYTHIGN u cant fucking run a 14.8 in a LS with only fuckin bolt ons.. ask anyone on this site,, they will all agree an ls with basic boltons cannot run 14.8
Dude calm down man, no need to get so pissed off. But yeah, that does sound hella low.

bigbro6785

Yeah bro, no need to get your panties all wadded up. It was just an estimate, not actual numbers. I said my car runs something like a 16.1 or 16.2 (dont remember which one) at my elevation, and every carshop in town tells me that because of our elevation, the 1/4 mile time is off by 1.2-1.3 seconds, so like i said 14.8-14.9 is just a guess. AND, im not saying that a TypeS doesnt outperform an ls, im just saying that I have yet to lose to one. If anyone wants to lend me a digital camer i will gladly record me beating another one to prove to everyone that im not lying. One more thing, one other mod i have to my car that isnt listed below is a test pipe. I dont know if you guys think it matters, but it dropped my time down a few 10ths

Last edited:

reconxtru

DC5!
ca86108 said:
i bet u ANYTHIGN u cant fucking run a 14.8 in a LS with only fuckin bolt ons.. ask anyone on this site,, they will all agree an ls with basic boltons cannot run 14.8
first things first:i agree with him^^^^^^^

second: i will laugh my butt off if we gave you a camera and you raced an rsx and lost...lol

and probably the typs s driver wasn't having a good day...and i do give props to you for beating him ... mostly its the driver who wins the race, not the car.. without the driver the car won't move...without the car the driver can't drive anything. and if you have a modified car vs. bolt ons, the bolt on car still can win if the driver of the modified car makes a mistake...one mistake can cost you the race unless your hella good and pull a miracle out of your ass.

siscoke

sorry to say but here in europe all we have is the Type R and me and my team go draggin from time to time. one of us has a white R with some nice mods (full catback exhaust line, 4-1 jdm mani, comptech icebox, apexi VAFCII, weight reduction (lost almost all of his unnescecerry interior like backseats and clothing, and running on 15" stock lightweigt alloys) now on the dyno he had 215whp. its certainly not his first time he goes draggin and his fastest time (after a whole day of continues draggin) was 14.25 so i guess ur almost basic LS wont run 14.8 sorry to say but im also a non believer. a standaard TypeR runs between 14.9 and 15.5 depending on the conditions. thats my exp

(ow and i live in antwerp so that would be next to the sea :D)

greetz sis

CHILD

all day all JDM
you guys should also keep in mind that those times are the best 1/4 mile times acheived by proffesional drivers. if you got a type R and ran it you most likely wouldn't hit that time stock, but if you did, you need to get paid as a pro

siscoke

bigbro6785 said:
Actually a standard type r stock runs 14.7 at sea level.
could sound a bit strange but reading the times here on the american forums makes me wonder from time to time cause all ur time are always a few sec or 0.XX sec faster then overhere. dunnow what makes te difference.

but still if a type r runs 14.7 then a LS with bolt ons wont run 14.8 ;) and that was my point all along :D

greetz sis

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
siscoke said:
could sound a bit strange but reading the times here on the american forums makes me wonder from time to time cause all ur time are always a few sec or 0.XX sec faster then overhere. dunnow what makes te difference.
It mainly stems from the belief that loud exhausts, body kits, big wings, stickers and some random oem Type R interior items produce HP.

14.7 for a stock R at sea level sounds right to me, too. 14.8 for an LS with bolt on's? Not likely.

bigbro6785

And like I said, those times are just an estimate. Ill take it back and just say I run 16.1-16.2 where I live. But I still beat the 05 Type-s :D

Last edited:

ltrain

not to talk ish but let me drive a dc5 and ill shit on any ls with bolt ons i dont care if earnhart were driving

bigbro6785

Why do people continue to talk shit. I have beat type-s's!!! Just leave it alone. Im not disagreeing and saying that i shouldnt lose to them, im just sayin i didnt. Im not saying that its not the driver, im just saying i won. If you want i will get a written confessional from the drivers saying that i beat them, if that will make you feel better about yourself and help you sleep at night.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhht.... :crazy: get those confessions i dont see how you a 140ish-150ish powered teg beat a roughly 181 hp car ... are these 1/4 mile races ? if mojo can take down a ls with bolt ons in his base rsx then i dont think you can stand up to the type-s/. and you claim repeated wins over several type-s's. :shockl: i dont think so. theres no way that all the type-s drivers you went against sucked.

ca86108

get those confessions scan em and post em on here... ANYTHING can happen tho.. cuz a while back i raced my frends frend. in his EVO 8 and i BEAT HIM ahahahah so anythings possible.. but the dude was scared to even push it so thats why ahahah.. and he said he misshifted so thats why./. lol