08FA5SI Quick Photoshoot\\

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
recently my twin brother bought a NIKON D90. he was nice enough to snap some photos while he was home. i barely see him anymore since he's always in boston so these will do, here ya go.

Last edited:

1fstdc2

its funny how team integra doesnt let you post anything other than integras... and clubintegra doesnt care... =)

any plans for the civic?? nice pics by the way

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
not bad, crazy good quality, links to original sizes?
if you want the original sizes its gonna be awhile since it was uploaded off my brother's computer and he lives in boston. otherwise i resized them before putting them on flickr.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
FA Si are easy to make them faster. They can pull on S2000 only with a few modification.
so ive heard. but i still get these stupid little kids in their EG's and such saying they'll still walk me. i honestly dont understand. especially some kid with an H22 swapped into an EM2.

its funny how team integra doesnt let you post anything other than integras... and clubintegra doesnt care... =)

any plans for the civic?? nice pics by the way
haha CI over TI all day.

plans are and will stay cosmetic for now, performance mods will have to wait till i graduate for college or get a second car.

6K HID's, HFP lip, Mugen rear bumper or HFP, Mugen sideskirts or HFP, JDM Honda emblems, 05-06 RSX-S rims w/ Fallken Rt615's. that's about all I can really think of.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
so ive heard. but i still get these stupid little kids in their EG's and such saying they'll still walk me. i honestly dont understand. especially some kid with an H22 swapped into an EM2.

haha CI over TI all day.

plans are and will stay cosmetic for now, performance mods will have to wait till i graduate for college or get a second car.

6K HID's, HFP lip, Mugen rear bumper or HFP, Mugen sideskirts or HFP, JDM Honda emblems, 05-06 RSX-S rims w/ Fallken Rt615's. that's about all I can really think of.
i thought the honda emblems looked the same as the JDM honda emblems?