According to the Owner this car is 1 of 10
6speed
targa top
TT
RSP
Also this is the 3rd fastest stock TT supra in the country

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I must say, that is either not Royal Sapphire Pearl or the quality and lighting is extremely horrible. It looks like the Baltic Blue although that was only made until 1995.

RSP is much brighter: http://www.vipimports.com/images/HistoricalSales-2/3-97RSP.bmp

If it is RSP, then he's not lying if it's a '98. It definitely looks like a 97 or 98 as they changed the tailights to graphite in 97. There was only 10 '98 6spd turbo targa tops made in 8L5 (RSP)

Rarest Supra..........1995 Toyota Supra Turbo Hardtop in Alpine Silver. Production: 2

I still think that looks more like Baltic Blue than Royal Sapphire Pearl though

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
you should know about my cell phone 2mp quialty by now lol

he was at texas 2k8 with his FIMC and a 125 shot... if you can find pics of it he was the stock looking RSP with no headlight

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There was only 10 RSP 98 turbos made

Your camera can't honestly suck that bad. My Blackberry Pearls have 1.3meg cameras and take decent pics.

Winki

Undercover mod
There was only 10 RSP 98 turbos made

Your camera can't honestly suck that bad. My Blackberry Pearls have 1.3meg cameras and take decent pics.
have you looked at my other pictures lol

google texas 2k8 pics lol

oh and he is selling the car =( for 50k
he just got a new tt BMW

Winki

Undercover mod
then you should have some pics lol
hear is an un autocorrected pic i took shows it a little darker, but i dont think the floessent (sp) light and my camera helps it much.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I almost broke my neck looking at that picture. You couldn't rotate it for me :lol:

I believe you man, I'm just saying from those pics/camera quality/lighting it looked too dark for RSP. Probably just the pics then

But yes RSP 6spd Supra = :nod:

Winki

Undercover mod
if i had full acess of the net i would be able to find you better pictures sorry lol