1000cc injectors

acruz420

I purchased some precision 1000cc injectors with a package deal . But when i went to put them on the the factory connectors didnt fit. I called the company and they asured me they were the correct injectors, but i might need to change the pitails as he called them. Does anyone know which ones will work and were i can purchase the right ones?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
What the heck you need fricken 1000cc injectors for o_O

Cut the Oem clips and solder the new ones to the previous wires

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
What the heck you need fricken 1000cc injectors for o_O
Agreed without a upgraded fuel pump and Fuel pressure regulator you can't even utilize them. And if using it on anything but a built/force induction engine your wasting your time

acruz420

like i said purchased them with a package deal on ebay thought it was a good deal. but i do have a walbro 190 lph fuel pump aem fuel filter and fpr, and alot of other mods but no turbo . na

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sell the injectors... Those are wayyyyyy too big for an NA setup, particularly one that hasn't been built up. Guy from nerk who is pushing ~520hp doesn't even have injectors that big....

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Hence the word TUNE... I don't see a point in buying small injectors only to want more power later thus needing to purchase a second set of injectors. Buy big the first time, tune down to fit your needs and save money in the end. Have you ever looked at the price difference of injectors? Its really not that much if any.

$40 difference between 310s and 750s lol. My buddies all motor LS on e85 is on 550s

http://www.erzperformance.com/Honda_Saturated_RC_injectors_s/1634.htm