10k HID

speedin

The Transporter
Its not so much a matter of getting pulled, its a matter of not putting light down on the road and looking like a fool with your purple/super blue lights.

Sp4150

well personally because i live in a city area at night the streets are pretty much lit up regardless but yes i do admit that i do put out a little less light but looking like a fool i cant agree with you there because not only do i love the way the lights compliment my car but i have people ask me about them all the time..i dont recommend them but at the same time i dont tell people not to

Kiss My ASS

I agree with dc2GS-R. If you want a tint of blue, I would suggest to go with the 6K. You get the super white with the tint of blue from the 6K....

Ermworld

M to the E
I have 10K HID's and love them. There not soooo blue and also not to white. They shine down the road great. I've never been pulled over with them.

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
i would go with the 10k thats wat i have on my 01 GSR , and i have no complaints either whn it rains i see the same whn its dry and rains

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
Are those specs in the pictures 35w or 55w?

I'm liking the 6k has a tint of blue, let me know please which is better for my teggy 35 or 55?

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Are those specs in the pictures 35w or 55w?

I'm liking the 6k has a tint of blue, let me know please which is better for my teggy 35 or 55?
Firstly, this thread is dead.

The pictures closely resemble 50w, its just marketing strategy to manipulate eyes. 6k at 50w doesnt really show blue except in the flicker, 6k at 35w might have some blue. However, 50w might cook your stock headlights/projectors and is more likely to fry your wiring if you dont use a relay. Either way, 50w runs hotter than 35w, that will be ur issue down the road.

35w 6k has the hint of blue ur looking for and is safer than 50w

Sent from my DC4

Swerve

Shawn
I have 10K HID's and love them. There not soooo blue and also not to white. They shine down the road great. I've never been pulled over with them.
I ordered 8k and got sent 10k (Ebay) I decided to use them and they're not bad. A little blue but with my 55k ballasts they illuminated fine.

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
Thanks for the information, i didn't want to start a new thread since there was one already made and had the infomation i needed either way, i just needed confirmation and this thread was perfect no need for a new one.

Thanks itzrivera..

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
I ordered 8k and got sent 10k (Ebay) I decided to use them and they're not bad. A little blue but with my 55k ballasts they illuminated fine.
I was thinking of getting the 6k 35w or 8k 35w, just don't know if there illegal in texas, but i think there fine but not 100% sure, i was told 6k 35w have a tint of blue, so i assume the 8k 35w have more blue?

drevans_satx

Dylan
The more blue you have the more likely you are to have issues with police. Also blue headlights look like shit. Complete shit.

Texas resident here btw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2