12 Volt accessories

money

anyone know off any cheap cool accessories that plug into your lighter socket.. like something that glow's or anything . one off my friend's have a glowing angel plugged in, so if you know what i mean. any ideas?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Well at oreilly's in my town they have stars and dragons and they are like 5 bucks I think. That is all I have seen but I haven't searched a lot for em.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I put one of those USB plug adapters in the civic, can charge my phone with it.

Have this in the teg.

ChrisTypeR408

OOO those are "JDM" if i remember correctly, my friend found one in an EF at the pick n pull. Apparently has some value to it. Theres also a VIP personal box that replaces the ash tray and is just a felt lined box. But it's worth alot of money

crash.1340

Charly[horse];921402 said:
Well at oreilly's in my town they have stars and dragons and they are like 5 bucks I think. That is all I have seen but I haven't searched a lot for em.
We have dice and angels and skulls and dragons, lol. Oh, and lights you can point at things that come in different pretty colors :shock:.

money

We have dice and angels and skulls and dragons, lol. Oh, and lights you can point at things that come in different pretty colors :shock:.
lol thank's for the idea's , what would those angels , dice and stuff be called if i werr to search it up on ebay?

crash.1340

lol thank's for the idea's , what would those angels , dice and stuff be called if i werr to search it up on ebay?
I am not completely sure. I don't even know what they're called when customers come in and see them, then start asking about them.