13 inch VX Wheels on Teg

Ch_n0

I have a question, I want to put some 13 inch VX wheels on my teg. But what do i need to make them fit?
Also i might want to put them on a 91 civic but the car has a disc conversion all around from an integra. Would appreciate for the help... THanks!

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
they wont fit. i think 15 inch is the smallest you can go on a teg

jdm xiong

they wont fit. i think 15 inch is the smallest you can go on a teg
wrong. 14" steelies will fit all around. HX's wont fit unless you run spacer or shave of the caliper a little to clear the front calipers. 15" is the smallest size you can fit if you got 5lugs.

whitedc4

spacers are not needed your calipers will clear a shard out of each spoke by driving on them for about 10 minutes

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
wrong. 14" steelies will fit all around. HX's wont fit unless you run spacer or shave of the caliper a little to clear the front calipers.
Exactly. 14 inch is only one of several critical measurements of a rim.

spacers are not needed your calipers will clear a shard out of each spoke by driving on them for about 10 minutes
Take a hard turn and they will hit again. Even after you shave the calipers, which isn't dangerous but it's a PITA, they will occasionally rub.

Just drive it and let it carve itself out? That's retarded.

Last edited:

whitedc4

Exactly. 14 inch is only one of several critical measurements of a rim.

Take a hard turn and they will hit again. Even after you shave the calipers, which isn't dangerous but it's a PITA, they will occasionally rub.

Just drive it and let it carve itself out? That's retarded.
oh! i totally didn't realize that. sorry for the confusion.