16 inch 5-zigen FNO1R-C

khiyasu

Hi, are these tires good? I think they at 15lbs and have 205/40/16 tires mounted on them. Are they considered lightweight and would they be good for performance for the integra?

Thanks

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
16's are definitely better IMO, they're lighter too.

The 5zigen's look good

khiyasu

yeah but i dont think its really my style. just looked like a good deal. i think i'd like something either white, gold, gold with chrome lip or black with chrome lip. that would be tight haha.

would the tire size 205/40/16 be ideal on a 16x7 or 16x8? also, are 15's too small? My car is slightly lowered so would having a smaller rim cause my car to be even lower?

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
yeah but i dont think its really my style. just looked like a good deal. i think i'd like something either white, gold, gold with chrome lip or black with chrome lip. that would be tight haha.

would the tire size 205/40/16 be ideal on a 16x7 or 16x8? also, are 15's too small? My car is slightly lowered so would having a smaller rim cause my car to be even lower?
what color is your car?

195/55/15 is your tire size on stock 15in wheels

205/40/16 is my tire size on my 16x8 wheels and they are nearly the same size, just a bit smaller
you could also do 205/45/16.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I mean you might have to raise the car a little bit if you dont want it slammed.
I'd look for 16's with a 205/45 profile