1986 Acura Integra

enoch723

Love my car, she's got about 250k on her and she drives strong, tried to add a picture of it but i don't really know how to do that yet!
Portland OR huh? I am over in vancouver and I am going to be setting up a classics import gorge cruise soon. Would love to see some female love for the older cars showing up.
Hopefully it isnt a 1 post wonder

acura_princess

I would be so down!! I'm so in love with the first gens, gives me a lot of ideas for my hannah! If you know of any meets or anything, I'm trying to find a good crowd:) feel free to pm me!

dlo253

Too bad yall are way down south. We could use some more G1s in the crew. Only got one, haha.

dlo253

Not for a while haha. We usually use our forum now, or our thread here on CI. Maybe if we got some more people on there it would get a little more active again. Lol.

enoch723

Too bad yall are way down south. We could use some more G1s in the crew. Only got one, haha.
Well next year I hope to get more people to come to make a big thing out of it since the road that will be driven was named one of the best roads to drive.

This year is going to be basically a test run to see how everything works out to everything

I'm in vancouver too. I would love to do a gorge drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Sweet man. I am hoping to get as many people as I can this year to help figure out a starting spot and an ending spot and what not. I will let you know when everything is going to happen

dlo253

Well let me know how this goes, maybe we can get together and get sumthn goin next year also.