1990 Integra clutch cable problem

jkpichelmayer

I had a 4 door 1990 integra it had a b18 with a b20 head and a 5 speed tranny. I stripped it because i needed the tranny to put in my 1990 2 door integra because it had a AUTO. So i started the AUTO to MANUEL swap and the pedal swap was a B**ch but got it done the only thing left to do is hooking the clutch cable up i got it hooked to the pedals and the bracket bolted to the tranny but the cable will not reach the lever to the clutch on the trany i have adjusted the adjuster on the tranny all the way and pulled the lever up and it still want reach anybody have any suggestions y it want work????????:(

jkpichelmayer

not sure if it is run right think so tho dont know exactly how its suppose to wish i could see a picture of how one is ran

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
I don't know jack about clutch! seems like a crazy install should have kept the manual in the 4 door and junked the AUTO teggy smh

jkpichelmayer

fixed it

i was the one who started this write up about the cable problem I FIXED IT . my problem was that i didnt drill the hole big enough in the fire wall so that was stopping the brass fitting on the cable from going into the fire wall which has to go into the hole on the pedal assembly.. so i redrilled it bigger and it went in and gave me more cable slack.. thatnks for the write ups trying to help.