1991 Acura Integra wiring issues!

ieduardo

Hello all. Name is Eduardo and I'm new here.

I have a 1991 Acura Integra. I love the car but it has a bit of wiring issues perhaps?

The alarm on the car likes to go off when I shut the car, I have no idea why. In addition, it has happened twice while the car is on, the alarm would go off and I would have to shut it up, disable the alarm and turn it back on. I checked where they installed it and it looks like a hot mess. I can get pictures if necessary.

Another thing. When I put the right turn signal on, the left corner light likes to flicker as well. The fog lights and the passenger headlight act as they blink as well but it's very dim. If I have the blower set on the highest speed and I turn on my headlights, it does not blow as hard and my right turn signal on my dash stays solid green. A bit dim but you can still see it.

The taillights are working fine. My question is, where the heck do I start?

I appreciate the input.

Ganyon

Start by taking it to a shop and have them take the alarm out, or do it yourself, but i recommend a shop. $100 is cheaper than the headache imo.

Twriddles

it sounds like you have a short in your alarm wiring, easiest thing to do would be take it to a shop, but if you good at soldering, you could get the wiring diagrams and go for it your self,

ieduardo

I figured it has a short somewhere. It's just annoying. I'll take a picture of it when I get home. How much would a shop typically charge? Thanks for the inputs homies.