1992 Acura Integra RS Build

SeaOhSeeOh

College Kid
5/29/11
Sup guys, im new to the forums n thought i should post up my car i just got and the progress of a build im doing. I got the car 3 weeks ago and it was pretty beat up but ima fix it up really nice. Lemme know what you guys think. I will be posting pics up with every update. Doing some body work then going into the engine bay.

Last edited:

SeaOhSeeOh

College Kid
Sanding Down

Did some minor body work. Sanded the car down and took out 2 major dents :D Here are some pics of how i got the car and some work being done to it.

Sanded down, Bondo, Then some primer :D

SeaOhSeeOh

College Kid
The Other Side!

This is the dent that was on the other side of the car.

Havent finished evening it out and primering yet but will be done Tuesday :) Got to work on my engine!

SeaOhSeeOh

College Kid
Me my Dad and my Bro doin some work

Puttin in work son!

elda9monster

It looks like its going to come out pretty good man. I just got mine like 2 weeks ago its still a work in progress but its almost set to go!:drive:

SeaOhSeeOh

College Kid
Engine Bay!

5/30/11 Time for the engine!
Alright guys so i got all my parts during a 2 week period and im finishing up my engine bay :p I cant find some pics of the Weapon R Dragon Intake i bought but its sick as f***! And i got the Dragon filter too. Ill put pics up later with everything finished though. Here are some pics of how i got it and progress to keep you guys entertained.

Had to take the Intake Manifold, Exhaust Manifold, and Head off altogether to make thing a little easier and to clean the head a little better. Also Put on a new head gasket and cleaned the top of the block and the head a little bit.

After i had the head out and all cleaned up, I put my new Blox Intake Manifold on and fuel rail on and put the head back on :)

And what better throttle body to get than a Blox 68mm :) to slap on my Blox Manifold

Cant cause a ruckus without some of these bad boys :twisted:

And it went from this......

TO THIS!

Well guys thats it for today but tommorow i will have all my other parts up and the progress of my engine bay and finished product! Everybody subscribe and enjoy my build!