1992 da b20 needs more hp

screbels

i have a 92 da with a h motors b20 i have a aem intake 4 1 headers 2.5 full exhuast with a high flow cat. my car is fast and pulls hard and i almost every time beat every car off the line and to atleast 3rd or 4th gear but on the top end im getting passed!!! what can i do for a better top end with my b20??? i was thinking of upgrading the clutch and flywheel and maybe getting it tuned. but can i tune my stock computer? and what else can i do??? all help and advice will help thanks!

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
well if you want to lay dow a "tune" you are going to need a "Tuneable" ECU.... not a stock one.

Non vtec engines tend to weaken in higher RPM... if you want better top end slap a Vtec head on that B20 get a programmable ECU and take it to a tuner...

zzbabar

VTEC HEAD OR YOU CAN DO 404 CAMS AND BUILD UP THE WHOLE MOTOR. nitrous also.. but not alot. lol404 cams can get you power up to 8k rpm. ive seen it, only done head work.

92_JDM

when racing, dont people usually stop after 3rd or 4th gear unless you just want to max out. anyways, have you ever thought about boosting?