1994 Integra LS "MAD MAX" Project

Mad_Max

thanks everyone, appreciate the support.

@Rolex

Its just a spray, its called VHT Nightshades.

@Pioneer

I havent painted the lip yet considering its not much different than my car. I haven't seen anyone with this lip near me and i just wanted something different. So far i like it a lot

Mad_Max

So my teggy keeps bogging down right off of a cold start in the morning then my CEL comes on while driving to work. Im thinking either a clogged cat or a bad MAP sensor? My car also failed emissions for the low idle, had to much unburnt gas going through, so this is another reason why im thinking bad cat. Can anyone confirm or lmk if the car saves the codes and could i check to see which code it was even though the light doesnt come on anymore.

Rolex_17

I think it'll still throw a code when you check it.. Mine did the same thing, it'd bog down really low and the CEL was inconsistent.. could be that sensor idk though. Picked up some of that VHT by the way, it really set my car off.

Mad_Max

So i cleaned all the sensors on the tb and ran some deep creep in the teg, still bogs down and still have the inconsistent CEL. Gonna go see if it will throw a code even though its not on atm.

Mad_Max

Checked the codes and it came up as..

43 Fuel Supply System, does anyone know where i should start with this code? I read up and saw that a bad o2 can also send false readings to the ecu and cause this also. Im gonna change the o2s first and go from there.

Mad_Max

Got a new o2 sensor, fuel filter, and new tierods to change. Gonna change that stuff probably next week.

Also car is up for sale, South Jersey location.

Mad_Max

Gonna be working on my car for the next 2 days straight and will keep everyone updated.

Also my tailights, dash lights, and Drive/N lights arent lighting up anymore. When i turn my headlights on, my tailights dont come on but do work when i brake. I read that all these are through the same fuse? Can anyone confirm or have any solutions to this?

Mad_Max

Fixed the teg up somewhat today.

Taillight issue was just a fuse i over looked the first time i checked. Changed out the fuel filter and oxygen sensor and still failed my idle test for inspection. HCs at 301, need to be 220. So next thing im changing is the cat.

Mad_Max

So i sold my integra before i could really do anything to do. Got a great price i couldnt turn down. Thanks everyone for the help

PioneerLS

thanks everyone, appreciate the support.

@Rolex

Its just a spray, its called VHT Nightshades.

@Pioneer

I havent painted the lip yet considering its not much different than my car. I haven't seen anyone with this lip near me and i just wanted something different. So far i like it a lot
Yeah im just saying in general. It looks okay on your car since it matches mostly, evne though im not a gig fan of it. good luck with the rest of this build though