1995 Acura Integra Speakers Upgrade **PICS**

kroze

I've been a busy boy today. I didn't even sleep last night, I stayed up till 5 am and started to work on my cam cap seal. I haven't stopped until now (after finishing replacing all of the speakers & run power wire for the near future of using amplifier/subwoofer. I also fixed my power antenna and now it's running perfect.

Anyway, here are the speakers upgrade pics. The front speakers are so easy & took me less than an hour. The rear speakers on the other hand.

Tools!

No wonder why my music sounded like crap :(
The OEM speakers have died of old age.

New speakers, direct fitment with no modification :)
Both for $70 shipped I can't complain.

Woot! fit without any modification needed.

The passenger side speaker was not in such good shape either.

In with the new

Now....the pain in the ass part. Rear Speakers (no pun intended)
You have to remove everything as seen here to get to them. Unless i'm doing something wrong, I can not for the life of me get them out of the speaker cover so I had to remove everything to get to it.

New rears baby!

While I had the interior out, I ran a 4 gauge power cable just for future expandability.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
you should of ran rca's and a remote to so u didnt have to rip it all back up.

hamfacekilla

good tutorial by the way, i got my rear speakers out without having to do all that but it was really tricky, it would probably be easier just to take everything out

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i have the same snap on screw driver but neon green. and that clip pryer is very handy. i love that tool

IMO kenwood doesn't last long, a good 4ch amp or a deck with a nice built in amp would makes those speakers sound crisp with bass if needed :p

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
how bad was removing the rear panels. cuz im thinking about gutting the carpet and everything back putting my front seats back in and over a time period when i have time dynamatting the whole interior.

Surferman

Nice i have those same speakers in my font set! they sound alot better than stock busted ones.
when i got my car my speakers bearly played they were so dryrotted. when taking them off the cone basically disenigrated.
Crutchfield is were i got all my audio stuff. i recomend them.

nice rightup btw.
i just popped my grills of in front and installed them. (fourdoor 94)

.Cortez

94' LS
I JUST Did this like, 2 weeks ago, didnt get a chance to collect my pics yet. I guess I don't have to, sept' I went with Sony Speakers instead...