1995 Black Integra LS (STOLEN)!!!!!!! please be on the lookout

Queesy

Hey guys, sad news today. my beloved 1995 teg was stolen sometime between 5 and 8 AM this morning (the 29th of jan) in Arcadia (626 area code) a city in southern California. If you see it or happen to see a suspicious part-out seller please shoot me an email ebaylover22@gmail.com

It's pretty distinct look, semi fading black paint, has huge red decals on both sides an a mugen decal in the windows.
thief might be trying to sell my sound system too.
Pioneer headunit, RF amp, and two 12" JL subs. please be on the look out TI community...
Thank you..

Queesy

haha my bad i was spamming all my forums so i copied and pasted.... urgent situation here.

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid
my integra was stolen for 4 nights and i got some connectons so i ended up finding out where the person that stole my integra was hanging out at. and confronted him but he denied it so i told him i had prooff it was him and he denied it again but then he said he knew who stole it, and he could get it back for me(with he was just making up) but i went along with it and got my teg back but ignition was damaged and subs where gone and i pod and stereo. i was pist off but atleast i got my teg back. 2 weeks later my connections founf his car on an alley and we f*ck that up good. .. a week later he got taken to jail. :D