1995 DB8, need opinions

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
It's a GSR, i think the asking price is worth it and you won't find that kind of milage!
That is a precious gem you found there.

I honestly think its worth it :thumbs up

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
yeah I think it is pretty good, drives really nice, but I looked up the book value because I might co-sign on the loan for him and kelly blue book was 5465, and NADA was 6225

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
car is clean, GS-R, leather interior (looks like 2000+ interior), I say $7000 is a pretty decent deal. Then again, I'm from Canada and we don't have cars that look like that and are priced like that.

XxCaryxX

That is a hell of a deal. I say that because the value won't read the asking price very much because of simple Supply & Demand concepts. That is a car that ALOT of people want. So its gonna be hard to find ESPECIALLY in that condition. I would jump on that like Lady Gaga on a Disco Stick!!

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
That is a hell of a deal. I say that because the value won't read the asking price very much because of simple Supply & Demand concepts. That is a car that ALOT of people want. So its gonna be hard to find ESPECIALLY in that condition. I would jump on that like Lady Gaga on a Disco Stick!!
^^:werd:

You sir have found one of the best deals when it comes to that car.

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
thanks, pretty much what I was thinking, just wanted to make sure I was not the only one.