1995 integra LS header and exhaust problems

WyattF605

Hello everybody, I'm pretty new to the forums, but I just got a 1995 integra LS a week ago, and she's in pretty rough condition. The headers are cracked and dented in from smacking the ground so much, and the exhaust has two or three holes in it. so it leaks exhaust like crazy. My car is on lowering springs, and my headers and exhaust scrape everywhere. the hangers are broken off of it so it hangs really low. Long story short, I'm wanting to get a new header/exhaust setup, and was wondering if anybody knows of any headers that clear the oil pan but don't scrape. Also, what exhaust should I get to go with the headers? I want a nice deep sounding exhaust that wont scrape as well haha. Open to all suggestions. wanting to spend no more than 1200 for both.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Why are you looking to buy multiple headers? Your car only has 1 header. That's why the headers you are looking at are so expensive. V engines have headers. inline engines have only 1 header.

Ls Vteg

I have a GReddy header and cat back exhaust and I love the deep hum it gives.
But if I may suggest, I'd worry about the height of your car and maybe raising it enough so you don't bottom out as much. You'll just be doing this over again, and might damage something else on top of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk