1995 LS (97k mi) Worth?

MR13

I have a 1995 Integra LS (red) that is in perfect condition - one owner - no accidents - perfect maintenance record and ONLY has 97K miles. This car is pristine!! I am going to sell it, but the problem is I have no way of knowing the value of the car as there is nothing available that is comparable. I know this is a desired car - can anyone let me know what they think I could get for this car....and why? I appreciate any help you could provide.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
My car is a 97 LS with 138 and blue book says it's worth a bit over 2k. Not sure how much that helps but I think you can get an idea. If it's as good as you say I'd ask 2500-2800, it's only an LS. Stuck a price of like 4 on it and someone will negotiate or tell you what it's worth lol . Worse they can say is "whoa you're asking way too much"

PioneerLS

1995 is pretty old. I got my 2000 at 100k miles for 4k. So i would probably think around 2-3k for yours.

K3Ntegra

Do you live in a place where salt is sprayed on the road due to ice and snow? If so, expect to get a far lower price, if the buyer is aware of this rust risk. $4000 seems reasonable, especially if it's a manual.

Saw a post by someone at a different forum with a '96 or so with 27k miles, thinking of selling it for $6000.