1997 Acura Integra GS 4dr build thread- SLOWLY

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
So this is gonna be my build thread. ill post my upcoming projects and ill put up pics of before and after and what not. For now here is my teggy ibe had her for about 3ish months maybe 4. :p

bought the car with 127k on it, now it has 131k haha

I got my tires rotated and the dumb ass didn't put the cover back on over my bolts correctly so it flew off.

my engine

sorry they aren't the best photos, hopefully i can find myself a place to take good photos of her.

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
first is to repaint my spoiler. and do some minor touch ups on paint. than it will be shift knob and boot cover and than a cold air intake system. i dont know what else from there tho.

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
LAST WEEKEND I DID MY VERY FIRST MOD!!!! yeah thats right people! homemade icebox! ill post up pics later and get some new pics of my car once i wash it again.

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
NEW PICS! after a carwash! :)

I have more but I'm just to lazy to photoshop them so maybe some other time.
Plas over the next two weeks or so:
Yonaka catback exhaust system, but still deciding.
Tein s tech lowering springs.
Than a 4-1 header idk, still researching/deciding

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
Update as of 8/8/11 found a bad oil leak, but figured out it was rear main seal..so not getting that fixed till i need a new clutch. Got more pics of my car, will post later. Buying my girlfriend new tires, changing her air filter and oil along with checking all the other fluids on her car before she leaves for college next week, it's gonna be a very crazy week this week. Also will be ordering new goodies for my car! :) will keep you updated on all of that once it happens. Looking to get sponsored once my car is up and running good again. So yeah, I'll keep updating on what's happening.
Also any suggestions on a performance clutch since ill be replacing mine soon.

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lookin good bud :thumbs up we'll do a photoshoot together lol. Took me a while to find this :p

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
i cant today bro! i wish i could tho! im helping my girl with her car today. what all did you buy for 400 bucks? i saw that you had a rear sway bar and a brace? lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:lame I got the cam gears, spark plugs, radiator stays, fender washers and hood dampers for that. The other stuff has just kind of accumulated over the past couple months lol, I need to quit slacking and just install it all already.