1997 acura integra LS what should i do

HelixGSR

holy shit you are right man... but the thing is it would cost alot for me to jdm front it i would love that but too expensive for me... i want my theme to be red/black but i guess it has to be silver/red... sor my system im goin to get those new xplods the 10 inch ones, but only one, i just want some bump so i can just get through traffic and stuff... but as for exterior, im goin to get skunk 2 coil overs, when i get enough money koni yellows, some 17'' konig heliums, DC 4-1, apexi exaust, skunk2 engine stuff like cams retainers all that good stuff, and some matrix racing angel eyes with a projector :)

DownShift96GSR

Sounds like you have a nice set up on the way. Yes the JDM front end is expensive, but its so clean especially with the black housing HID headlights. As for your audio, i'd suggest staying away from sony when it comes to car stereo stuff. They make good home entertainment but the car audio just isn't that good. I'd suggest either Alpine or Audiobahn. Expensive but really good shit. A 10" Audiobahn sub will rock your car real nice. Hell, if I had the cash, I'd do 2 10" subs; one on each side of the nitrous tank............

Skunk2 is a sure win. When you're buying camshafts, the STAGE II and STAGE III are the same pice......I'd say get STAGE III, put your compression at around 11.5 BUT NO HIGHER or you won't be able to run 91 octane. Oh yeah and don't get the oversized valve from SKUNK2 with your camshafts. The websited even says NOT to use oversized valves wtih STAGE II or III camshafts.

HelixGSR

I WANT IT SOOO BAD THO >_< i was planing to get the black housed cause i saw a black one for sale but then it was sold :( so im getting a silver one, i will just get the regular clear housed ion lights with angel eyes and projector, its still nice and clean, audio wise, why not sony my friend has one xplod and its pretty good, i heard that audiobanh sucks.. and i know engine but not that well so like the compression i dont really get, and it is a NEWBIE question but, you can jump from stange 1 to 2? opr even three without one?

DownShift96GSR

Audiobahn is like one of the top competition stereo manufacturers out there. I had some Sony speakers and a sub to replace some Infinity's that I had a while back in my Accord, they were shitty. Their decks are pretty cool cuz of the graphics and displays they have, but I wouldn't go any further than a deck, if that. I'm a Alpine guy, I've had alpine in all my vehicles and I wll not settle for anything else except Audiobahn. Like i said, either or. If you hear Audiobahn sucks, then I say go with Alpine. And if some says that Alpine sucks, :slap: right up side their dome. But it is your money. I'm just saying look around before you buy.

HelixGSR

my friends dad works at alpine and he is too stingy to fucken hook me up.. i dont kno what to get audiowise o_O what infinitys you got i heard they are pretty good

DownShift96GSR

I had infinity's in my 88 Accord that I had 3 years ago. They were bad ass. they were 6x9 and people thought I had a system in my car, until they got stolen. That's when I made the mistake of replacing them with the Sony's.......bad mistake..........that sucks that your friends dad won't hook you up.

HelixGSR

yeah fuck face, its ok he has a 98 accord with the fucken best navi from alpine, type x sub, v12 amp, and all that shit, its an auto, he keeps asking me to start a car club so he can join, yeah right, haha fucker, he didnt know that manual had 3 petals.. what a dumb ass

DownShift96GSR

Damn I'm jealous of his system. He didn't know that a manny tranny had 3 pedals? :slap: I want that Alpine Navi system BAD!!

HelixGSR

oh yeah today i went to check out the gsr, for some reasno they dont have the chrome tip exaust anymore and its lower and has a panasonic head unit, it had a system in it before cause i saw online, when i went to the dealer and said where is the system? he said there never saw then i pointed out the holes where the amp was mounted then he just asked dumb and said i know know.. fucker. wutever, im goin to get itm i hope i get it before some undeserving fob does