1998+ Integra Tail Light trick?

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
i'm not sure what your talking about...but i have 98-01 tails and i made the turn signals light up dim all the time and they get brighter when the blinker goes on. and the taillight gets brighter when the brake is on...when they are both off they are both lit up dim red

j13

Keep It Clean
i'm not sure what your talking about...but i have 98-01 tails and i made the turn signals light up dim all the time and they get brighter when the blinker goes on. and the taillight gets brighter when the brake is on...when they are both off they are both lit up dim red
I'm talking about the brake lights closest to the reverse lights making those turn signals, and the turn signals making brake lights...

So you'll have marker > brake light > signals > reverse light.

Can you post a pic of your set up? Not in detail just how it looks at night..must look better not having the signals off all the time

Holdmeister

Wow......Alrighty let me explain this through pics perhaps we will all learn something as a car forum.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=480

Maybe because your GS-R and others you've seen have red tails doesnt mean that Acura/Honda decided to throw all reds tails on GS-R's only. Perhaps they were swapped out much like mine was. Let me ask you this why is it when you call Acura/Honda to ask them about these red tails, they will tell you there is only the ambers in 94-97.

Heres another pic from when they advertised the integra in 1996 (2nd pic)

http://www.edmunds.com/flipper/do/MediaNav/styleId=18388/firstNav=Gallery
i have never heard of them having all red untill 98 an up...my buddy had a 96 GSR an it had amber turn signals not all red only time thats possible is when they are swapped!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
USDM
94-97:2 colors of red for brake and trim amber turns
98-01 1 color red red turn signals

JDM
93-95: 2 color of red brake and trim amber turn (no reflector)
96-00: 1 color red amber turn

EDM: 1 color red white turn signals

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
^^^ thats the answer right there. if you think otherwise, your retarded.

someone..... /thread

mugen_kid

what about solid red with red reverse lights? i saw one the other day.. maybe the owner just painted the reverse lights?

j13

Keep It Clean
what about solid red with red reverse lights? i saw one the other day.. maybe the owner just painted the reverse lights?

Not my style..and yeah just painted them more likely, if not some type of transperant tape.

I like the UKDM tails :)