1999 Acura Interga GSR Build Thread/Progress #Keepitstock

ASGSR

Looks good. #keepitup
Thanks man. I will be going to Acura tomorrow to check out their prices on motor mounts since mine are bad. After that i will start working on the suspension and the fun stuff haha. Just trying to fix the little stuff before I do anything to it.

ASGSR

I got my friend Kyle to help me take so photo's of my car. I think they turned out pretty good. We'll probably do more in the future and probably do a video also.

SoundEfx

Damn pimp, only ballers could afford genuine Honda motor oil....lol

The pictures are not bad.

ASGSR

Damn pimp, only ballers could afford genuine Honda motor oil....lol

The pictures are not bad.
Haha thanks man. It actually wasn't too expensive. For what you pay at autozone for full synthetic oil with $10 more you can buy it at a honda dealership.

Last edited:

ASGSR

So one of my good friends gave me some springs since its basically impossible to drive the car in the state it is now. I can't go over any bumps since its so low in the front. I imagine that either the shocks and struts suck so i imagine that raising it up a bit should help into i can afford Koni's and ground controls. The thing is idk if these even work on my car lol. Or if they are even higher than what i have now. Comments would be appreciated if you know if these would work.

ASGSR

The car looks nice. Those blue springs look very short.
Thanks. That's the same thing i thought. I was actually looking at them and I think they are cut. They are probably shorter than the ones I already have so im not even going to waste my time putting them on.

R13

The other asshole
I don't know what the hype is on these ITR wings, but to me, looks like a shopping cart with them on :lol:
I think they look best for a wing on a teg. But wingless is always sexier :lol:
I hate both of you, Actually I don't care because Joe & Isaac's tegs have itr wings and neither of your cars will ever be that sexy. :p

Ryan659

I hate both of you, Actually I don't care because Joe & Isaac's tegs have itr wings and neither of your cars will ever be that sexy. :p
As long as my car is better than yours I'll always be happy :p

Edit: cars, plural :p