1999 Acura Interga GSR Build Thread/Progress #Keepitstock

ASGSR

The body is gonna be flawless. Nice work, man. Extremely detailed.
Thanks man it's definetly been a headache being enclosed in a small garage with a loud compressor banging against my ears but hopefully will be worth it in the end and I don't get made fun of for driving a Dalmatian haha

ASGSR

I drove the car to school today and got most of the car masked for primer, still have a few more of the jams and front windshield to go. Removed the taillights and side mirrors as wells to eliminate the chance of getting hard-lines when I do paint the car.

DC2HOG

B18DC1
New GSR bought 3-17-15

I bought a white 1997 GSR with Sunroof yesterday & I love it , the 600mile trip home through the Mountains was a Blast...how do I post pics of it on here ?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I bought a white 1997 GSR with Sunroof yesterday & I love it , the 600mile trip home through the Mountains was a Blast...how do I post pics of it on here ?
go make your own thread and i will show u how to do it.

Nice pics OP...:) looking good

ASGSR

Had a little more blocking to do on the fenders so I blocked that down and spot primed the fenders.

ASGSR

Blew the entire car off really good including the jams and cleaned the windows with windex. Got the majority of the car masked off and should be ready for paint pretty soon.

ASGSR

Cant wait to see it all painted. this this is amazing
Thanks.

Came back from spring break to find out the graphics card on my computer had died, therefore, I couldn't update the forum. A lot has happened since first of all I started my bumper repair
[/url]IMG_0339 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_0338 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_0345 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_0351 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_0352 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]FullSizeRender by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]

After I primed I was told there would be an opening for the booth Monday so I got it in first thing in the morning and blew it off, cleaned it with wax and grease remover and then blew it off again and cleaned with a tag rag and sprayed the first coat of ground coat. Decided to go with Limco base and Diamont clear to get that nice glossy finish.
IMG_0349 by adielsanchez123, on Flickr
[/url]IMG_0374 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
IMG_0372 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr
[/url]
IMG_0386 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_0382 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
Then I sprayed my Limco Base coat
[/url]IMG_0388 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
IMG_0398 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr
IMG_0402 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr
Then diamont clear
[/url]IMG_0425 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_0414 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr[/IMG]
IMG_0408 by adielsanchez23, on Flickr
A friend of mine also took a video of me painting, I will upload it once I figure out how haha

Last edited:

ASGSR

So awesome..so shiny..I want to touch it.
Thanks man

I took the car in the sun today to see how it looks and it looks awesome. really happy with the results. Came out much more pearly than before which is a good thing
IMG_0434 by adielsanchez123, on Flickr
IMG_0435 by adielsanchez123, on Flickr
IMG_0436 by adielsanchez123, on Flickr

Also received my Ground Control coilover sleeves in the mail today, now all I need is Koni yellow shocks and I should be set
IMG_0460 by adielsanchez123, on Flickr
IMG_0462 by adielsanchez123, on Flickr