1999 ssbp gsr

goofygamer

That sucks =(

I was looking mainly anywhere in So Cal because of the larger cities. I also went to multiple southern CA cities looking for just a GSR in general.
I drove 6 hours to pick mine up. lol

I even offered $3800 for one that had the hatch busted in, but no frame damage, but the guy was playing with the price and just told him GLWS. He had told me 3.3k then 3.5k. I offered 3.8k to have it set and he said 4k. Ok? I offered more than what he was asking already.

I love these SSBP because they're U.S. exclusive color and the 98 front was U.S. too. I like to see these with the actual GSR look, not "JDM" with the ITR wing, shaved molding, etc... My fav USDM Honda. :)
I can photoshop mine to SSBP after it leaves the shop :lol:

Wth? you offered $300 over his asking price and he still had the nerves? Should have went with the money and see if he'll say no when the money is right in front of him.

Richie1014

Before I got my Integra I looked for about a month for a SSBP. Eventually I gave up and just decided to find a clean title 100% stock GSR. That was hard enough. LoL

Since then I've only seen 2 SSBP for sale and it's been 8 months.
lol damn bro , i had always wanted a ssbp gsr but knew it would be almost impossible to find one. once i sold my dc4 to get a gsr i found this beauty