1st da9 ever

da9teggy

Okay i am doing this again because the first time i did this thread my picture was bad. Now i have better photo and i want to no what you guys think. Here is my lil bio . my names Andy i own a 1990 integra i am 17 and i love the jdm culture and lifestyle i am not new to jdm just have not been involved like i should have been.... enough about me and back to my car. I want to do alot to it like turbo the ls.or make it jdm and swap a b16 in dere to make it a true da9 let me no what u guys think ..... and please help me stop them seat belt beeping its killing me slowly

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
//i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/young93e/045.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
welcome to the club you should lower it a few inches and get rid of that old ass window tint lol and paint your vc and uhhh a lot more :thumbs up

mastershank

lower, new gauge cover, paint the vc, and lose the ugly ass window tint along with the seat rags and youre set lol :)

mirrorimg

Welcome. Pictures are MUCH better, thank you.

Looks like you have a bit of work ahead of you. What are your plans with it?

95project_GS-R

thats how my gfs car looked a few ppl before she had it lol, i say lower it and clean it up. first thing id do is get a full exhaust to get rid of that crusty header tho haha. oh and get some new seats those ones look beat to hell

da9teggy

Welcome. Pictures are MUCH better, thank you.

Looks like you have a bit of work ahead of you. What are your plans with it?
i wanted to do a b16 swap because i never realy drove dohc vtec before but what i really want to do is go turbo ls how much hp u think i can get out..... and can 3rd gen seats fit my car please me nooo?????

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I've loved everything but the seatbelts in 2nd gens haha I've always though they were a little weird.

But looks good! She will serve you well.