2 things, air intake and racing seats

Prozon

Kris
I haven't received any texts from you since before 8:34 last night. The last text you sent was saying "The kids wanted use of both." I sent a few after that and never got a reply lol.

I sent the email, also have you got me those parts priced for my new build?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Update as of yesterday night. Spoke at length with my rep over at NRG. Basically according to Kris' measurements, the 47.5" harness bar they make will fit, but it will require custom fabrication at the mounting hardware to work. you'll need to pull trim, remove the seatbelt mounts and attach it there. The problem is that those are 10MM bolts, and hanging on thing metal. That's not safe for a harness bar, so you'll need to make/weld a plate onto it to make it truly sound for it to work. Because of the weak hold there, they will not market or advertise it as a harness bar and won't give me one to test because of the liability if anyone gets hurt. They said it'd probably work with the plate, but we'd need to buy a bar and test it and make that plate. Kris said he might try to make one on his own and I'll see if any others can help.

mitch

Prozon

Kris
Mitch there is a larger bolt (14-15mm) that holds the unit in at one point, like I said, i'm fairly certain I can build it, and have it plenty safe. The 10mm bolts only hold the rails in.

Prozon

Kris
No sense for me buying a $180 bar when I can build the same thing for less. Especially because the $180 bar will probably need to be modified lol. I'll let you guys know if I ever do get around to it.