2 things, air intake and racing seats

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Lol I figured, I still stand by my previous statement, best online customer service out there, hands down!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol I figured, I still stand by my previous statement, best online customer service out there, hands down!
It should be corrected and thanks, we really appreciate the feedback, we're doing our best. Priority products you guys need loaded?

Prozon

Kris
Forced induction Mitch, but i'll be talking to you personally about the new build, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Said cage discussed above.
Legit harnesses
Legit seats/rails
Strippers
Extended lugs
Lug nuts
Center caps
Cam seals
Cams
One piece headlights would be dope, knock offs are ok as long as they work

Just a few of the items I'd like to see, won't be getting them right away, but sooner is better, just so I can budget to get them.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Let see what I can find on that brand!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Were trying to figure out mounting points for it. Kris said he would pull his apart tonight and get pics and measurements so you guys don't need to worry! NRG is who I'm currently talking to

Prozon

Kris
Catching up on Facebook/ClubIntegra then i'm heading out to strip it and get pictures. I have a pretty good idea how it should mount, or at least how I would mount it. Damn it would be useful if it didn't have auto seat belts. (Then again, that's why nobody produces harness bar's for DA's.)

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
The auto seat belt is the one that auto retracts, correct? I hope I'm not confusing myself with something else..

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Like it pushes against your chest automatically? Has a little track along top door frame?